SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY SEASONAL SPOTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information if you would like us to add you to our waiting list: First & Last Name, Camping Unit Type & Length (Travel trailers or 5th wheels ONLY), if you need 30 or 50amp electric, and best phone number to reach you. Please note that our waiting list is out a few years at this point and it could take several years before you get a call. If you’re on our waiting list, you may get a call at the end of each camping season to check and see if you are still interested.
The light purple colored sites on the Campground Map are designated as “Seasonal Sites.”
Certain prerequisites apply to our seasonal campers:
- The camping unit must be newer than 10 years old
- Only use a uniform storage shed outlined in our contract
- In any way can your campsite be considered a residence
- Please be aware that we don’t allow certain breeds of dogs in our park such as Doberman Pinchers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, and Pitbulls, even if they’re service dogs.
- Most of the Seasonal Sites are equipped with 50 amp electric service, 20 are equipped with 30 amp electric service, and all have metered electric.
- The rate for a seasonal site (May 1st – Oct 1st) is $3,250.00 including winter storage on your site, plus your metered electric bill. We charge exactly what our utility charges us, bills typically run about $30/month and are billed in May, August, and November.
- $150 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve.
- Your pre-paid agreement runs from May 1st through April 30th the following year.
- Seasonal campers receive all of the amenities available to the weekend campers, and camp by the same rules, including the visitor registration requirements. A seasonal site is expected to be only used by the persons listed on the site agreement. If a party other than the seasonal camper is using a site, that party must register and pay a regular camping fee as described in the Price Rates page.
- Due to the location of Happy Acres, and the absence of a municipal sewer system, there are no sewer hook-ups available. To manage your wastewater, we install a transfer tank required for all seasonal campsites. All seasonal campers pay a $390.00 security deposit for a transfer tank. This is refundable, less a $10.00/year usage charge, when you terminate your agreement. We purchase and install the 300 gallon tanks. As long as your site is in good standing, you will receive 3 free pump-outs. Otherwise, we charge $35.00 for each pump-out. No portable tanks will be necessary.
If you have any questions or would like to check availability, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 262-857-7373.