SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY SEASONAL SPOTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Please email email@example.com with the following information if you would like us to add you to our waiting list: First & Last Name, Camping Unit Type, Length & Year, if you need 30 or 50amp electric, and best phone number to reach you. Please note that our waiting list is out a few years at this point and it could take several years before you get a call. When we call we do not leave a message and move on to the next person on our waiting list so be sure to answer if you get a call from us.
The light purple colored sites on the Campground Map are designated as “Seasonal Sites.”
Certain prerequisites apply to our seasonal campers:
- The camping unit must be newer than 10 years old
- Only use a uniform storage shed outlined in our contract
- In any way can your campsite be considered a residence
- Please be aware that we don’t allow certain breeds of dogs in our park such as Doberman Pinchers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, and Pitbulls, even if they’re service dogs.
- Most of the Seasonal Sites are equipped with 50 amp electric service, 20 are equipped with 30 amp electric service, and all have metered electric.
- The rate for a seasonal site (May 1st – Oct 1st) is $3,250.00 including winter storage on your site, plus your metered electric bill. We charge exactly what our utility charges us, bills typically run about $30/month and are billed in May, August, and November.
- $150 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve.
- Your pre-paid agreement runs from May 1st through April 30th the following year.
- Seasonal campers receive all of the amenities available to the weekend campers, and camp by the same rules, including the visitor registration requirements. A seasonal site is expected to be only used by the persons listed on the site agreement. If a party other than the seasonal camper is using a site, that party must register and pay a regular camping fee as described in the Price Rates page.
- Due to the location of Happy Acres, and the absence of a municipal sewer system, there are no sewer hook-ups available. To manage your wastewater, we install a transfer tank required for all seasonal campsites. All seasonal campers pay a $390.00 security deposit for a transfer tank. This is refundable, less a $10.00/year usage charge, when you terminate your agreement. We purchase and install the 300 gallon tanks. As long as your site is in good standing, you will receive 3 free pump-outs. Otherwise, we charge $35.00 for each pump-out. No portable tanks will be necessary.
If you have any questions or would like to check availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 262-857-7373.