You should make a reservation if you have a particular site that you like, and want to be sure that it will be available. Reservations are by phone only: (262)857-7373. Full payment including any additional fees are due at the time of the reservation.
We take reservations all year by phone only: 262-857-7373 or email email@example.com to check availability. The phone rings in the owners home so please no late night calls past 10pm. If there is no answer please leave a voicemail with your name and call back number and we will return your call. Please don’t call multiple times or email us if you’ve already left a voicemail. We respond to calls and emails in the order in which they are received. Please be aware that during our off season, we may be slower at responding and may take up to a few days until we get back to you.
For your safety and knowledge, we ask that you review the following information and abide by regulations distributed upon check-in:
- You must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license to make a reservation without being accompanied by an adult.
- Campsites, rates, and other information given on this website are subject to change at any time.
- We only allow a maximum of one camping unit per site ONLY.
- All campsites are set up for 2 adults and up to 4 children (ages 4-17), which cannot exceed 6 people. Please read our Rates page for more information.
- Sites and Cabins are NOT GUARANTEED. You may be relocated from an assigned site.
- All Cabins require a $50.00 refundable cash security deposit. The deposit is returned to you at the end of your stay pending check-out.
- All reservations are processed by phone only. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we DO NOT accept reservations via e-mail, fax, or our website.
- Reservations can be made at any time throughout the year for any weekend of camping for our open season May 1st – October 1st every year.
- During our off-season (Oct-April), please leave us a detailed voicemail message and we will return phone calls sometime within the same week. The phone rings in the owners home so please no late night calls or multiple calls within the same day if there is no answer.
- From Memorial Day through Labor Day, reservations are strongly suggested for all weekends. We are always booked full for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day holidays. For those holidays, we require a 3-night minimum stay and full payment for reservations which should be finalized at least 2-weeks prior to the holiday.
- If you are camping with a group of two or more families and want adjoining sites, early reservations are very important. Please be sure to review your reservation confirmations prior to checking in to avoid any discrepancies.
- Reservations will not be made without full payment for each site requested. We will not place any sites on “hold” without payment. Different names, addresses, and phone numbers are needed for each site if reserving for a group. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express. The transactions are posted the same day the reservation is made. We no longer accept checks- No Exceptions! Declined credit cards will void the reservation.
We will need the following information for your family’s site and all additional sites when making a reservation (or you can fill out the reservation request form on our home page).
- First & Last Name
- Street Address with City, State, and Zip Code
- Valid phone number where you can easily be reached
- Number of adults, children, and overnight guests on each site
- The arrival and departure date
- If there are any pets so we have them on record in case they are lost *Notice: We don’t allow German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Pitbulls, & Doberman Pinchers. Read our Pets Policy
- The type of camping unit (pop-up, travel trailer, etc.) and the length.
- Whether or not you have air conditioning/microwave (if so, you will need to reserve a 30amp minimum campsite.) *NOTICE: We understand that you want to save money by getting a low amperage campsite, but it will not be worth the hassle to you and your neighbors. If you have two A/C units, it is necessary to get a 50amp campsite so there are no problems with the electric. Be aware that generators are not allowed to run in the park. Thank you.