- Check in & check out time is 12pm Noon. A $10 per hour early check-in or late check-out fee applies for any early check-ins (prior to 12pm) or late check-outs (past 12pm).
- Each campsite is allowed 1 camper or tent per site. You are allowed up to 2 vehicles per site (if space allows). Do not park extra vehicles in empty sites or along the roadways. We have extra parking near the pool and pond.
- You are allowed no more than 6 guests on a site, including children. Your site is priced for 2 adults and up to 4 children- any variation will incur additional charges. All visitors to your site must register at the office and receive a visitor’s pass.
- GUESTS: The camper is responsible for the conduct of their day and overnight guests and shall be personally liable for any injuries or property damage arising from the actions of such guests. All day/night guests must register at the office upon arrival to pay a visitor fee and sign a visitor’s pass. All friends and family stopping to drop off a child, groceries, dinner, etc. WILL be charged a visitor fee.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to camp without being accompanied by a parent. No one under the age of 16 may be left unsupervised on the property. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for their whereabouts, actions, and safety of their children.
- NO reservations will be placed without full payment. Credit card reservations will be posted to your account at the time the reservation is made. Payments accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Cash. Cash is only accepted for reservations made in person at the time of the reservation. We do not accept checks- no exceptions!
- Holiday stays require a 3-night minimum and must be paid in full to place reservation.
- Deposits will be refunded, less $25 service charge, if cancelled by 11am, 10 nights before the arrival date. No refunds due to weather conditions! No cash refunds! No refunds for no-shows or late cancellations! All refunds are by check and take up to 3-4 weeks for processing. Deposits are non-transferrable to another party.
- The restrooms are open 24 hours a day. The showers are coin operated.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and reserves the right to change reserved sites if necessary.
- QUIET TIME: For the enjoyment of all our campers, especially those with children, we enforce QUIET HOURS in the campground from 10:00PM to 8:00AM. There is a 10PM curfew for all minors, at this time they must return to their campsites. You will be blacklisted from returning to this campground if you or your guests continue to create a disturbance after being confronted by security.
- Please be aware that there is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY and any children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- DO NOT exceed the speed limit of 5 ½ mph through-out the entire park.
- DO NOT cut or break off tree limbs or drive nails into trees.
- NO dumping of gray or black wastewater. You will be removed immediately, without refund.
- Keep your vehicle pass posted in the driver’s side dashboard at all times.
- PETS: Due to our concern for the safety of children in the park, NO guard dogs of any kind are allowed such as Doberman Pinchers, Rottweilers, Pitbulls, and German Shepherds. Pets are welcome in the campground as long as they are kept quiet and on a leash. Never leave pets unattended outside your camper. Barking dogs are required to be removed from the campground. You are expected to clean up after your pets and dispose of waste material properly. Pets are NOT allowed in any of the cabins.
- NO firearms of any kind permitted on the property- even with a conceal and carry permit!
- NO motorcycles allowed past the bottom of the hill! Motorcycles can be parked in parking lot next to the pool area or at the bottom of the hill. No exceptions!
- NO golf carts, ATVs, power scooters, power bicycles, or any other powered vehicle other than your 2 vehicles registered to your site allowed on the property. No Exceptions!
- NO trespassing on adjacent private property and DO NOT walk through other campsites.
- DO NOT change your assigned site without approval of the management.
- Each campsite has 1 fire ring and 1 picnic table. Please do not move fire rings or take picnic tables from other sites. Campfires are allowed in the provided fire rings ONLY. During DNR burn bans, campfires are not permitted.
- THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. Anyone found destroying/ damaging park property, violating any of the rules listed above, or creating a disturbance will be removed immediately without a refund! We reserve the right to charge for vandalism anywhere on the property.
Happy Acres Kampground is a privately owned campground which means that we reserve the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate, and/or abusive towards staff and other patrons.
This is a family campground with lots of kids and a 10:00pm quiet time.
If a late night party is in your plans, this is not the place for you.
The rules and regulations are made for everybody’s benefit and the protection of the camping facilities.
If you have any questions/comments, please call us at 262-857-7373