Before you come camping, be sure you:
- Put on a BIG SMILE and plan to have fun!
- This is a campground with a lot of kids, so we kindly ask that you please keep pets on a short leash, and leave guard dogs at home with a friend. *Please see our Rules page for more information on our pet policy.
- Drink responsibly, and see that others in your party do the same.
- Always keep your site clean, and be considerate of your fellow campers!
- CHECK THE WEATHER FORECAST – Click the link to view the weather forecast for our area: Bristol Weather Forecast, WI (53104) *There are no refunds due to weather conditions. Please see our Deposits/Refunds page for more information.
- DO NOT BRING IN OUTSIDE FIREWOOD! Why no outside firewood? (See rule# 12 on our Rules page)
Happy Acres Kampground is a privately owned campground which means that we reserve the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate, and/or abusive towards staff and other patrons.
This is a family campground with lots of kids and a 10:00pm quiet time.
If a late night party is in your plans, this is not the place for you.
The rules and regulations are made for everybody’s benefit and the protection of the camping facilities.
If you have any questions/comments, please call us at 262-857-7373