View our Seasonal Contract: 2016 Seasonal Contract PDF
NOTICE: The magenta sites on the Campground Map are designated as "Seasonal Sites."
Certain prerequisites apply to our seasonal campers:
- The camping unit must be newer than 10 years old
- Only use a uniform storage shed outlined in our contract
- Most of the Seasonal Sites are equipped with 30 amp, 20 are equipped with 50 amp electric service, and all have meters.
- The annual rate for a seasonal site is $2795.00, plus your metered electric bill. We charge exactly what our utility charges us, typical bills run about $40/month.
- Your pre-paid lease runs from May 1st through April 30th the following year. You are welcome to camp in your unit periodically throughout the year, with the understanding that the water will be shut off from October 1st thru April 30th, and that the roads are not plowed during the winter, forcing you to walk to your unit. Water is available at a hydrant along the entrance road directly east of the barn.
- Seasonals receive all of the benefits available to the weekenders, and are bound by the same rules and regulations, including the visitors regulations. A seasonal site is expected to be used by the site lessee. If a party other than the lessee is using a site, they must register and pay a regular camping fee as described in the Price Rates page.
- Due to the location of Happy Acres, and the absence of municipal sewer systems, there are no sewer hook-ups available. The truth is that every drop of waste water must be stored, and hauled out by tank truck to the Bristol waste water treatment plants. To help you manage your waste water, we have initiated a transfer tank program required for all seasonals. All seasonals have to apply a $390.00 deposit for a transfer tank. This is refundable, less a $10.00/year usage charge, when you terminate your contract. We purchase and install the 300 gallon tanks. As long as your site is in good standing, you will receive 3 free pump-outs. Otherwise, we charge $35.00 for each pump-out. No portable tanks will be allowed.
- If you think you may be interested in a seasonal site, please call and make an appointment with our management staff to choose which site you'd prefer.
- Then be ready to join us in the season opening "Seasonal Welcome Back Dinner" under the Big Top. Bring a dish if you like, but the "main course" is on us!
Contact us at 262-857-7373 for more information.