Call (262) 857-7373 to make your reservation now!
Q: Should I make a reservation? A: A reservation should be made if you have a particular site that you like, and want to be sure that it will be available.
For your safety and knowledge, we ask that you review the following information and abide by regulations distributed upon check-in:
- You must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license to make a reservation and camp.
- Campsites, rates, and other information given on this website are subject to change at any time.
- A maximum of one camping unit per site ONLY. We no longer allow small tents to be put on the same site.
- All campsites are set up for 1 family (2 adults and up to 4 children (ages 3-17)), which cannot exceed 6 people. Please read our Prices page for more information.)
- Sites and Cabins are NOT GUARANTEED. You may be relocated from an assigned site.
- All Cabins require a $50.00 cash deposit which is returned at the end of your stay as long as there are no damages done to the unit pending check-out.
- NOTICE! To preserve your enjoyment of the trees in our campground, only firewood purchased from the campground may be burned. This will help prevent the spread of tree diseases such as Emerald Ash Borer. Under the encouragement of environmental sources, we must confiscate carried-in wood.
- Reservations may be made at any time throughout the year for any weekend of camping for our open season May 1st - October 1st every year.
- All reservations are processed by phone. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we DO NOT accept reservations via e-mail, fax, or our website.
- During winter months, please leave us a voicemail message and we will return phone calls sometime within the same week. Please do not call multiple times within the same day if there is no answer (during off-season, owners answer/return calls in their private home).
- From Memorial Day through Labor Day, reservations are strongly suggested for all weekends. We are always booked full for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day holidays. For those holidays, we require a 3-night minimum stay for reservations and which should be finalized at least 2-weeks prior to the holiday.
- If you are camping with a group of two or more families and want adjoining sites, early reservations are very important. Please be sure to check over your email/ paper confirmations prior to checking in to avoid any discrepancies.
- Reservations ARE NOT final until the first night deposit is received for each site requested. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & AMEX cards and the transactions are posted the day of the reservations. We no longer accept checks- No Exceptions! Declined credit cards will void the reservation so be sure to check your bank statement and give us a call about any questions you may have.
- When you make a reservation, you will need the following information for your family's site and all additional sites:
- First & Last Name
- Street Address with City, State, and Zip Code
- Valid phone number where you can easily be reached
- Number of adults, children, and overnight guests on each site
- The arrival and departure date
- If there are any pets so we have them on record in case they are lost
*Notice: We don't allow guard dogs. Read our Pets Policy.
- The type of camping unit (pop-up, travel trailer, etc.) and the length.
- Whether or not you have air conditioning/microwave (if so, you will need to reserve a 30amp minimum campsite.)
*NOTICE: We understand that you want to save money by getting a low amperage campsite, but it will not be worth the hassle to you and your neighbors. If you have two A/C units, it is necessary to get a 50amp campsite so there are no problems with the electric. Be aware that generators are not allowed to run in the park. Thank you.