Rates are listed for 2 adults (ages 18+) and up to 4 children (ages 4-17), additional fees are below:
Extra adults (18+ yrs) - $15.00 per night
Extra children (4-17 yrs) - $3.00 per night
Rate includes 2 vehicles (one tow/recreational/one passenger) Additional vehicles or trailers are charged 5.00 per day.
Overnight Guest Fees:
$15.00/adult (18+ years) per night
$3.00/child (4-17 years) per night
Day Visitor Fees:
$7.50 /adult (18+ years) per day
$3.00 /child (4-17 years) per day
Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00PM or they will be charged as an overnight guest.
Please check in at the office to pay the overnight fee and receive a pass for your vehicle.
NOTICE: Violators are considered trespassers and could put their hosts' site at risk and will be evicted without refund.
- All sites have water and electric hookup plus a picnic table and fire ring.
- The 30amp sites are normally sufficient to operate an air conditioner, microwave, and other electrical appliances. Most travel trailers come equipped the connection, however, adapters are available in the office (a refundable $8.00 deposit is required).
- The "Deluxe" pull-thru sites also provide 30amp electric, water, picnic table, grill, fire ring, and gravel RV parking areas. These sites can fit a length of more than 75ft. and are reserved for motor-coaches that may be pulling a car or trailer.
- The magenta colored sites are designated seasonal sites and may be available as an overnight campsite (call for availability.) Check out our Seasonals page for more information.
- Click on the lime green Campground Map link in the brown area to the left to view/print our campground map.