-Family Owned & Operated since 1970-
Our mission is to create a great family camping experience for you!
Before you come camping, be sure you:
- Put on a BIG SMILE and plan to have fun!
- Keep pets on a short leash, and leave guard dogs at home with a friend.
***Please see our Rules page for more information on our pet policy.***
- Drink responsibly, and see that others in your party do the same.
- Always keep your site clean, and be considerate of your fellow campers!
- AND BE SURE TO CHECK THE WEATHER FORECAST*
Click the link to view the weather forecast for our area:
Bristol Weather Forecast, WI (53104)
*There are no refunds due to weather conditions. Please see our Deposits/Refunds page for more information.
- DO NOT BRING IN OUTSIDE FIREWOOD! (See rule# 12 on our Rules page)
- NOTICE: Happy Acres Kampground is a privately owned campground. We do not discriminate, but reserve the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate and or abusive towards staff and other patrons.
There is so much to do at Happy Acres!
- Planned activites
- Jumping Pillow
- Large & Small fishing ponds
- Swimming pool
- Tenting area
- Pedal boat rentals
- Wooded nature trails, and much more!
HAPPY ZONE WRISTBANDS!
- $20/ each for regular weekends
- $30/ each for holiday weekends (includes all 3 days)
- Click Here for Happy Zone Rate Sheet
Watch our Happy Acres Promo Video Below
if you haven't been to Happy Acres before!
And special thanks to Explore Wisconsin for hosting this site!