Family Owned & Operated since 1970
Our mission is to create a great family camping experience for you!
Before you come camping, be sure you:
- Put on a BIG SMILE and plan to have fun!
- This is a campground with a lot of kids, so we kindly ask that you please keep pets on a short leash, and leave guard dogs at home with a friend.
*Please see our Rules page for more information on our pet policy.
- Drink responsibly, and see that others in your party do the same.
- Always keep your site clean, and be considerate of your fellow campers!
- CHECK THE WEATHER FORECAST - Click the link to view the weather forecast for our area:
Bristol Weather Forecast, WI (53104)
*There are no refunds due to weather conditions. Please see our Deposits/Refunds page for more information.
- DO NOT BRING IN OUTSIDE FIREWOOD! Why no outside firewood? (See rule# 12 on our Rules page)
- If you would like to make a reservation, check out our campground map to decide which site would accommodate your needs and give us a call at 262-857-7373 to book. We take the first nights deposit to guarantee your stay. If you are making a group reservation, please be sure to have everyone's information before calling. Check out our Reservations page for more information.
NOTICE: Happy Acres Kampground is a privately owned campground. We do not discriminate, but reserve the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate and or abusive towards staff and other patrons.
HAPPY ZONE WRISTBANDS!
- $20/ each for regular weekends
- $30/ each for holiday weekends
- Can be purchased during check-in or
prepaid when you make your reservation
- All inclusive for entire weekend
- No Refunds on Wristbands
- Time limits still apply
- Click Here for Happy Zone Rate Sheet
*HOURS: Friday 4pm-7pm
*NOTICE: Please note that we reserve the right to change hours of operation at any time. On holiday weekends the Happy Zone will be open the following Monday as well. During the weekdays, only the 4-person pedal boat, pedal cars, and aqua cycle can be rented out. Our main priority is safety so we require that everyone, no matter what age, wears a life jacket and keeps it on at all times while using any of our pedal boats, kayaks, and/or bumper boats. We reserve the right to evict you off our equipment if the rules are not followed. Thank you for your cooperation.
And special thanks to Explore Wisconsin for hosting this site!